Your search results

Anthyllion Villa in Lefokastro Pelion with panoramic seaview

Discover Anthyllion Villa, a luxurious seaside retreat in the charming village of Lefokastro, Pelion, Greece. Perfectly situated between Agia Efimia and Lefokastro beaches, this villa is the ideal base for exploring the local area.

The villa beautifully combines traditional Greek architecture with modern comforts. It features five stylish apartments, each with a spacious balcony offering stunning sea views. From the moment you arrive, the serene atmosphere will help you relax and unwind.

Each apartment is designed for simplicity and comfort, blending local Pelion architecture with modern amenities. Enjoy breathtaking views of the Pagasitikos Gulf and enchanting sunsets while indulging in contemporary luxuries.

The villa's expansive garden, filled with vibrant plants and flowers, offers a peaceful oasis for relaxation. Guests can also enjoy the convenience of free on-site parking. Whether you're planning a romantic escape or a family vacation, Anthyllion Villa caters to all.


Anthyllion Villa Lefokastro Pelion

For an idyllic summer holiday in Pelion, Anthyllion Villa is an excellent choice. It provides a genuine, high-quality experience, far from the city's hustle and bustle. Here, you can truly relax and immerse yourself in the warmth and authenticity of the surroundings.

At Anthyllion, the highest priority is creating a tranquil, worry-free environment by the sea. Experience the magic of Anthyllion Villa and make unforgettable memories that will last a lifetime.

Book your stay at Anthyllion Villa Lefokastro today and enjoy the ultimate in luxury and comfort for a rejuvenating vacation.


Facilities and Features
Property amenities
  •  Cleaning Included
  •  Parking Possible
  •   Wi-Fi free
  •  Clothes hangers
  • Show More
kitchen equipment
  •  Toaster
  •  Refrigerator
  •  Oven
  •  Dishes & Utensils
  • Show More
  •  Linens
  •  Shampoo
  •  Hairdryer
  • Toiletries
  • Towels
  • Show More
  • Sea Front
  • Mountain View
  •  Balcony
  •   Sea View
  • Show More
  •    Pets Not Allowed
Cancellations Costs
Booking Conditions

Booking Conditions and Payment Method

To make a firm reservation, please note the following payment terms:

  • If you book up to 21 days before your arrival, you need to pay 100% of the total travel price.
  • If you book between 40 and 22 days before your arrival, you need to pay 30% of the total travel price at the time of booking. The remaining 70% must be paid 3 weeks before your arrival.

Cancellation Policy and Costs

You can cancel your booking at any time before the start of your trip. The cancellation costs depend on when we receive your cancellation notice (by email):

  • Up to 60 days before departure: 10% of the booked price (any excess amount paid will be refunded).
  • 59 to 41 days before departure: 30% of the booked price.
  • 40 to 15 days before departure: 60% of the booked price.
  • 14 days or less before departure or no-show: 100% of the booked price.

Note: A deposit of 30% of the total travel price is required at all times.

Responsive iFrame

Booking Widget

Check availability

Price Comparison Widget

AnthyllionVilla - Lefokastro

What our guests say about Anthyllion Villa

Property Details
Email: Email
Permit ID: MHTE 0726K10–0281101
Phone Number: +306974435800
Website URL: Visit Website
Online Booking Page: Book Now

  • Inquiry Form

  • Property Address
    Address: Eparchiaki Odos Lefokastrou Afissou
    Zip: 37006
    Country: Greece